Thursday, March 24, 2011

I hate Todd

We stopped to get gas on the Oregon border (full service!) and we were told it came with a free fountain drink, so I got filled up a large Master Chief Halo cup with diet Mt. Dew to help stay focused.

We hey in the car and I start driving. I go to take off my shoes and proceed to spill at least a fourth of the drink on the "I wet myself" part of my pants. (I'll just say I was cold on both sides.)

Todd found this hilarious and demanded to take the picture.

"At least it was diet!"
"How does that help? It's freezing!"
"Well, it won't be sticky and mess up the car."

Thanks, Todd.

-scott-

2 comments:

  1. If you ever need to threaten Todd.... I just happen to have a pic of him in a high chair wearing little girl white patten leather dress shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Why isn't this on the Internet yet?!

    ReplyDelete